Don’t see a service offered? Just ask! This is a very small sample of the ways I can help make your life easier. In order to provide the best possible service, I only accept a small number of clients at a time. YOU are my first priority.
- Creative Assets for Your Business: Providing simple solutions with a reasonable price tag, I will work with you to develop your company's branding. This can include a business name and tagline, company colors, logo design via canva, newsletter set-up, email setup and custom email signatures.
- Social Media Management: Having a social media presence is no longer optional for your small business. I will create custom images for your social media channels and blogs, develop a specialized hashtag list and devise an editorial calendar.
- Job Candidate Searches: By managing your job postings, sorting through resumes and setting up interviews, I take on the burden of adding your next new employee to the team and leaving you to continue managing your business.
- Calendar Management: If you feel overwhelmed with making and keeping appointments, meetings and events, let me develop a system that works for you! I’ll help you not only learn how to start using a calendar (electronic or paper) but also how to maintain it and actually use it! Want to go a step further and actually have me manage your calendar by adding in content and reminding you of upcoming events? I can do that too.
- Workflow Solutions: After hearing about what slows down your work day, I will create a productivity guide to help you make the most of it! Whether its paper management, procedures or minimizing distractions, together we will get you to work smarter.
- Competitor Research: Upon receiving the list of your ten biggest competitors, I will supply monthly research on their latest happenings, offers and appearances.
- Copyright and Plagiarism Infringement: Using a CopyScape reporting system, I will report on any plagiarism of your website and supply a customized cease and desist letter to be sent to the violator.